Effective: 30th August 2023.
We gather various types of Personal Data from our users, as explained in more detail below, and we use this Personal Data internally in connection with Parker.ai, including to personalise, provide, and improve Parker.ai, to allow you to setup a user account and profile, to contact you and allow other users to contact you, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to analyse how you use Parker.ai. In certain cases, we may also share some Personal Data with third parties, but only as described below.
For this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. This includes Personal Information you provide or generate when you use: (a) Our Parker.ai Service either through our dedicated app (the “App”); and (b) www.meetparker.ai and any other dedicated Parker.ai websites (the “Website”)(collectively, the “Services”). When you use the Services, you accept and understand that we collect, process, use, and store your Personal Information as described in this Policy.
If you do not agree with this Policy, you must not use any of the Services. If you change your mind in the future, you must stop using the Services and you may exercise your rights concerning your Personal Information as set out in this Policy.
What do we use personal information to do?
- Create and manage user profiles including“admin” accounts.
- Communicate with you about the Services and any updates and improvements.
- Process orders.
- Contact you about Service announcements or software downtime.
- To facilitate the connection of third-party services or applications, such as Slack, Google Calendar, or Zoom. We use your calendar data to discover upcoming meetings. This allows us to display those meetings to you in Parker.ai for call recording and note-taking. This data is read-only. We will not modify your meetings or any other Slack or Google-hosted data.
- Respond to user inquiries and help desk requests that you have.
- Comply with our legal or contractual obligations.
- Meet contract or legal obligations.
- Resolve disputes whether they are contractual or otherwise in nature.
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions.
- Enforce our Terms of Service as set out in that policy.
- Conduct user surveys & user research to improve your product experience.
- Personalize website content and communications based on your preferences.
Our rights to update and improve this policy.
What Information does the Company collect?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information provided by you to us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, including without limitation the following:
- First and last name.
- Email address.
- Profile pictures.
- Role on your team.
- Your admin preferences including contact preferences.
- Locational information, including city, state, and country.
- User content, drafts, and content attachments which can include Personal Data if you include Personal Data insuch content.
- Billing information including billing email, address, zip code, post code and invoicing details.
- When you use the Services, you may provide us with content and information used as part of your use of the service such as images or documents etc. Parker.ai t may take automatic screenshots which are available as part of meeting transcripts to add value to the meetings by extracting useful visual information.
- Notification and site preferences
- Survey responses
- Information from third party services (e.g., email contact lists, your Slack profile, or Google Calendar events)
Certain information may be required to register with us or totake advantage of some of our features.
We may communicate with you if you've provided us the means to do so. For example, if you've given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers on behalf of other businesses or email you about your use of Parker.ai. Also, we may receive confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more useful and improve Parker.ai. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing email@example.com
Information we collect automatically from you:
Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
- IP address.
- Device identifiers.
- Web browser information.
- Page view statistics.
- Browsing history (e.g., the page you visited prior to visiting our Services, also known as a "Referring Website").
- Usage information.
- Transaction / order information (e.g., transaction amount, date and time such transaction occurred).
- Location information (e.g., IP address, zip code).
- Log data (e.g., access times, hardware, and software information)
- Google Analytics or other service usage / tracking software information: IP address, Google Client ID, page visits
- Operating system.
- Device type.
Information We Receive from Third Parties
When you link our Services to a third-party service, such as Slack, Google, or Zoom, we will receive information about you, including your name, email address, calendar, meeting information (such as meeting title, date, time, location, Zoom URL and attendees), profile information, and photo.
- Use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements. Information from platforms our Services relies on: We receive transaction information from our payment processor Stripe.
- Other third parties. We may receive additional information about you, such as demographic or interest attributes from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other information we have about you.
We also collect and use aggregated data such as statisticalor demographic data for our purposes. Aggregated data may be derived from your Personal Information but is not Personal Information as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your Personal Information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we will treat the combined data as Personal Information which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
We use the following types of Cookies and similar technologies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies: Some Cookies are strictly necessary to make our Services available to you; for example, to provide login functionality, user authentication and security. We cannot provide you with the Services without this type of Cookie.
- Functional Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
You can block Cookies by setting your internet browser to block some or all or Cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including strictly necessary Cookies) you may not be able to use our Services.
Will the Company share any of the Personal Data it receives?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Data, including data provided to us by a third-party service, such as Slack, Google, or Zoom, in personally identifiable form to anyone. We may share your Personal Data with third parties as described in this section:
Provision of Products and Services. We may share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorised by you or to provide you witha product or service you have requested, including without limitation:
- Strictly necessary Cookies: Some Cookies are strictly necessary to mak eour Services available to you; for example, to provide login functionality, user authentication and security. We cannot provide you with the Services without this type of Cookie.
- Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Services)
- Third party business partners who you access through the Services.
Information that's been de-identified. We may de-identify your Personal Data so that you are not identified as an individual and provide that information to our partners. We may also provide aggregate usage information to our partners (or allow partners to collect that information from you), who mayuse such information to understand how often and in what ways people use Parker.ai, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to analyse Parker.ai. However, we never disclose aggregate usage or de-identified information to a partner (or allow apartner to collect such information) in a manner that would identify you as an individual.
Affiliated Businesses: In certain situations, businesses, or third-party websites we're affiliated with may sell or provide products or services to you through or in connection with Parker.ai (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Data with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. We have no control over the policies and practices of third-party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business' or websites' policies.
Our Agents and Service Providers: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. These parties include:
- Payment processors.
- Fraud prevention and error reporting/debugging service providers..
- Analytics service providers.
- Hosting service providers.
- Co-location service providers.
- Telecommunications service providers.
- Survey service providers.
User Profiles and Submissions:
Certain user profile information, including your name, location, and any video or image content that such user has uploaded to Parker.ai, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within Parker.ai or address your request for Parker.ai. Your account privacy settings may allow you to limit the other users who can see the Personal Data in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. Please remember that any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Data or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view(on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by anyone. Your name may also be displayed to other users if and when you send messages or comments or upload images or videos through Parker.ai and other users can contact you through messages and comments.
Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share and/or transfer customer informationin connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Data could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Consent: We also share information with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
How long do we store your personal information for?
Parker.ai stores all Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this Policy, or for as long as we are required to do so by law or to comply with a regulatory obligation. When deleting Personal Information, we will take measures to render such Personal Information irrecoverable or irreproducible, and the electronic files which contain Personal Information will be permanently deleted.
What are your rights?
In certain circumstances you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information that wehold.
- Access. You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and to receive an explanation of how we use it and who we share it with.
- Correction. You have the right to correct any Personal Information we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information where we are relying on a legitimate interest or if we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Restrict processing. You have a right in certain circumstances to stop us from processing your Personal Information other than for storage purposes.
- Portability. You have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, Personal Information that you have provided to us if we process it on the basis of our contract with you, or with your consent, or to request that we transfer such Personal Information to a third party.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw any consent you previously applied to us. We will apply your preferences going forward, and this will not affect the lawfulness of processing before your consent was given.
- Erasure. You have the right to request for your Personal Information to be erased or deleted.
Please note that, prior to any response to the exercise of such rights, we will require you to verify your identity. In addition, we may require additional information (for example, why you believe the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete) and may have valid legal reason to refuse your request. We will inform you if that is the case. For more information on how to exercise your rights, or to exercise your rights, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How secure is my personal data?
You must prevent unauthorised access to your account and Personal Data by protecting access to the email account through which you access Parker.ai and appropriately limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished using Parker.ai.
We endeavour to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Data we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
For inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy, please first contact us at email@example.com
and we will endeavour to deal with your complaint as soon as possible. This is with out prejudice to your right to launch a claim with a data protection authority.
If you are based in the EEA or the UK, you may also make a complaint to either the Irish Data Protection Commission (on +353 578 684 800 or via https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact) or the UK’s ICO (on +44 303 123 1113 or viahttps://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/), or to the supervisory authority where you are located.
Cross Border Data Transfers
To facilitate our global operations, Parker.ai may transfer, store and process your operations with our partners and service providers based outside of the country in which you are based. Laws in those countries may differ from the laws applicable to your country of residence. Where we transfer, store, and process your Personal Information outside of the EEA or the UK we will ensure that the appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure an adequate level of protection such as through acceding to the Standard Contractual Clauses. Further details regarding the relevant safeguards can be obtained from us on request.Disclosure
Parker.ai is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy in compliance with the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements. The access we obtain to your Google Calendar is used exclusively for the purpose of enabling Parker.ai to join scheduled meetings on your calendar. We assure you that this access is limited to this function alone, with no other use of your data. Trust and transparency are our core principles, ensuring that your information is handled responsibly. For a thorough understanding of your rights and our obligations, you can review the Google API Services User Data Policy
What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will try to resolve your concerns.